- Workplace OHS Manual Handling - Legislation Manual Handling.
- Manual handling of loads - pedia
- Manual Handling - WorkSafe Victoria
- Manual handling - frequently asked questions - StaffNet
Workplace OHS Manual Handling - Legislation Manual Handling.
Act 1974 (Application Outside Great Britain) Order 1989(8) as they apply within Great Britain.
Manual handling of loads - pedia
Make a suitable and sufficient assessment of all such manual handling operations to be undertaken by them, having regard to the factors which are specified in column 1 of Schedule 1 to these Regulations and considering the questions which are specified in the corresponding entry in column 2 of that Schedule,take appropriate steps to provide any of those employees who are undertaking any such manual handling operations with general indications and, where it is reasonably practicable to do so, precise information on— and any exemption such as is specified in sub-paragraph (a) or (b) of this paragraph may be granted subject to conditions and to a limit of time and may be revoked by the said Secretary of State by a further certificate in writing at any time.
Manual Handling - WorkSafe Victoria
These Regulations shall not apply to or in relation to the master or crew of a sea-going ship or to the employer of such persons in respect of the normal ship-board activities of a ship’s crew under the direction of the master.
Manual handling - frequently asked questions - StaffNet
(2) In this regulation— These Regulations shall, subject to regulation 3 hereof, apply to and in relation to the premises and activities outside Great Britain to which sections 1 to 59 and 80 to 82 of the Health and Safety at Work etc.
Why is the manual handling act important:
Rating: 98 / 100
Overall: 99 Rates