- Prosport Manual Boost Controller - Titan Motorsports
- Boost Control EVO Performance Parts
- Cal Articles Manual Boost Controller Installation Turbosmart.
- Boost Controller Ball and Spring FMUNOS Forge Motorsport
Prosport Manual Boost Controller - Titan Motorsports
All of Prosport MBC's have a locking set screw to ensure the controller stays where you set it.
Boost Control EVO Performance Parts
• Be sure to keep the hoses joining the wastegate actuators at equal lengths • Secure all silicone hose ends with hose clamps • Mount your boost controller bracket onto the vehicle, then attach the boost controller onto the bracket with the supplied screws • Make sure the boost dial is turned completely anti-clockwise before making adjustments.
Cal Articles Manual Boost Controller Installation Turbosmart.
With the easy read to desn, stainless steel spring and ceramic ball dialing in your boost is quick and easy.
Boost Controller Ball and Spring FMUNOS Forge Motorsport
PARALLEL TWIN TURBO SETUP • Allow the engine to cool down before installing your boost controller • Locate the wastegate actuator ports on both turbochargers and a pressure source port • Remove the factory boost control solenoid if fitted from the boost pressure supply line • Install your boost controller in the wastegate pressure line with the wastegate arrow pointing towards the wastegate actuators.
Forge manual boost controller review:
Rating: 99 / 100
Overall: 92 Rates